Tuesday 2 March 2010

The start

It feels a bit ironic to be starting a blog about my progress with my dieting when, at the moment, I'm sitting on my lazy arse on a sofa in Sweden with a cup of rosehip soup and cream in front of me.
As usual the very handy excuse "I'm allowed to because this is like a holiday to me" is used frequently even though I know that I'm in Sweden way too often for it to even be counted as a holiday anymore.

But even though I seem to be failing even before I've started I can at least tell you what it is I'm supposed to be doing here.
The miracle diet that's supposed to make me the most amazing dieter ever is LCHF or Low Carb High Fat. Bottom line is that I'm going to become the new skinny me with butter and cheese.
I can live with that! Well I can from Friday at least as today another miracle is happening. A certain special someone is making me tacos today. An opportunity too good to miss.


And here's what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated.

I retain the right to delete comments of an unsuitable nature.

This blog conforms to Blogger's Content Page