Monday 19 April 2010

People have been worried about my cholesterol

My diet at the moment roughly contains of;

0% carbohydrates
80% fat
20% protein

as I'm still on the extreme version.


A lot of "self taught doctors" our there have been warning me that my cholesterol much be "through the roof" and "oh this is so dangerous". And of course it worries me when people go around saying things like that to me. It scares me to hear that my arteries are clogging up as we speak and I will pretty much die an early death. So i went for a test.

You want your cholesterol to be no higher than 5.7. Mine was 3.2 - the lower part of normal.
Is that enough for people to shut it for a bit?

3 comments:

  1. we just care about you! and you see these adverts on telly about eating alot of fat etc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great to see another LCHF diet blog in English! Please check out and follow my videoblog at lchfwilliam.blogspot.com for videos where I attempt to make food and also attempt to be entertaining. Please follow, it is at its infant stage and could use supporters. Go LCHF!
    William

    ReplyDelete
  3. After two years on LCHF, 3,9. Lowest of 300 people at the same age as me tested at the same time.

    I believe I was the one who had eated most saturated fat of all 300:-)

    Wille

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated.

I retain the right to delete comments of an unsuitable nature.

This blog conforms to Blogger's Content Page